Rock Climbing Hangboard Wood Climbing Fingerboard Pull Up Bar Finger Strengthener for Training Finger Grip and Pull Up
Unit price / per
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- GREAT FOR BEGINNERS & ADVANCED CLIMBERS: Beginners can hold your grip for a certain number of sets and repetitions until burnout. With an emphasis on slopers and small-to-medium pockets, this is the ideal board for advanced climbers looking to target their weaknesses.
- THE SPECS OF HANGBOARDS: 21.7inch length, 6inch width, 2inch depth. Three rows of jugs are of different depths, The top row includes 4 jugs of 1-inch-deep, the middle row includes an assortment of 1.4-inch-deep pockets and edges. The bottom row’s holds are a bit more shallow at 0.6 inches deep.
- EASY INSTALLATION: A wood hang board can be super slick or super grippy. It’s helpful to have an extra set of hands available to hold things in place while you screw them in with your power drill. Use long screws to mount the backing board to the centerline of the studs as you marked them.
- THE TRAINING INTRODUCTIONS: Most training regimes involve 5-8 hangs for 7-10 seconds and then 3-4 minute rests, equaling one set. Your goal is to perform 5-8 total sets, ideally really struggling or failing towards the end of those sets. It's okay to spot yourself by putting your foot down or by grabbing a bigger hold with one hand
- Why Choose Us - At POWER GUIDANCE - We fully stand behind our products. If you don't 100% love our products, please don't hesitate to contact us. Satisfaction: we provide customer's a 10-month components replacement service and contact us with any of your concerns.